SLEEP APNEA RISK ASSESSMENT Answer these questions to help you decide if you need a Sleep Test
DOES A SLEEP TEST MAKE SENSE FOR YOU? (8 Questions)
The more YES answers you have the more at risk you are for obstructive sleep apnea (OSA)... especially if you have a high BMI, a large neck size or are often fatigued or sleepy . Review the ABOUT SLEEP APNEA section for detailed info.
1. DO YOU SNORE?
2. DO YOU OFTEN FEEL TIRED, FATIGUEDOR SLEEPY DURING THE DAY?
3. HAS ANYONE OBSERVED YOU STOP BREATHING, CHOKING, OR GASPING WHILE YOU SLEEP?
4. ARE YOU BEING TREATED FOR HIGH BLOOD PRESSURE?
5. IS YOUR BMI OVER 28?
6. AGE... ARE YOUR 50 OR OLDER?
7. IS YOUR NECK SIZE OVER 16" (Women) or 17" (Men)